December 2-4, 2018 | Hotel Colonnade, Coral Gables, FL
Customer Contact Week is the largest Customer Contact Event Series. The CCW Executive Exchange is a premium invite-only event built for the most Senior Customer Contact stakeholders in the industry today. Take a look at the 2018 Brochure today.
If you'd like more info, let us know and we'll get in touch with you.
Take a look at who attended the CCW Executive Exchange this past August in Chicago.
Special thanks to all of our Guests, Solution Providers, and the Loews Luxury Downtown Hotel in Chicago for creating such an amazing event. For more information on upcoming CCW Executive Exchanges, email email@example.com
To see what happened in August, download the Post Show Report.
The CCW Executive Exchange this past August was an amazing experience!
Download the Post Show Report to see:
- Top Highlights of the Event
- Top Speaker Quotes
- On-site Polling Results
- The most sought after Solution Providers
- and our Rooftop Cocktail hours!
Should outsourcing have a role in the era of customer centricity?
Given the perception that outsourcing involves sacrificing quality to save money, many would answer a resounding “no.” The customer experience is one business function in which corners cannot be cut.
Others would vehemently dispute that premise. They would argue that outsourcing, when leveraged correctly, can actually be the ticket to a better customer experience.
This report explores that more valuable vision of outsourcing. It reveals the extent to which outsourcing can – and should – fit into a customer-centric contact center.
- The mistake organizations make when building their outsourcing strategies
- 6 trends transforming the customer contact function
- 6 ways outsourcing can actually increase customer centricity
- 5 ways to elevate partnerships with contact center vendors
- Key questions to ask when considering outsourcing
Your agents may be smart. They may have a thorough grasp of your products, scripts, and policies.
But are they “intelligent”? Do they have the insight and capability needed to provide customers with frictionless, personalized experiences when and where they are demanding them?
This report explores that more important form of contact center intelligence. It reveals how to cultivate a team of empowered, agile agents who can meaningfully connect with customers at all touch points. Thanks to that superior form of engagement, you will markedly grow customer loyalty and dramatically outperform your competitors.
- 4 reasons why “intelligent agents” are the key to a successful contact center
- Five threats to agent intelligence – and a successful customer experience
- 4-step blueprint for cultivating intelligence within your contact center
- Assessment quiz to determine whether your agents are intelligent
Dear customer contact community: stop sleeping on automation.
That may seem like a confusing recommendation. Virtually no customer experience topic, after all, is commanding more hype (and investment consideration) than automation.
The issue, however, is that many are missing the true value of automation. They are focusing purely on the superficial impact on efficiency and missing out on the more noteworthy benefit of automation: markedly elevating the quality of customer engagement.
This report explores that more substantive, more customer-centric, more meaningful approach to automation.
Key topics include:
- Four ways automation can meaningfully elevate customer contact
- How to ensure your automation initiatives are customer-centric, agent-centric and performance-centric
- Five best practices for unlocking the real value of automation
- Eight examples of automation done right
Missed out on the August CCW Executive Exchange? Take a look at the official Post Show Report, featuring speaker and session highlights, audience breakdown, and top moments to get us ready for CCW Executive Exchange December.
Interested to receive more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.